Global Partners with Shared Values
Cameron LNG benefits from strong Partners, all of whom have broad knowledge of the LNG and energy industry:
- Sempra LNG & Midstream developed the first LNG receipt terminal on the west coast of North America, Energía Costa Azul, in Mexico and Cameron LNG near the Gulf of Mexico.
- ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) is the main LNG importer in Europe. Its LNG portfolio, sourced from six countries, is the third largest in the world. It operates 17 LNG carriers and has a significant presence in regasification terminals globally.
- Mitsui has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers spanning more than 40 years. The company holds equity interests in LNG production facilities that operate in seven countries.
- Mitsubishi Corporation is a highly experienced LNG developer and investor and has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers.
- NYK is one of the largest shipping companies in the world. It operates 846 major ocean vessels, as well as fleets of planes, Trains, and trucks, including 28 LNG carriers.
Sempra LNG & Midstream develops and builds LNG receipt terminals, liquefaction facilities and integrated midstream natural gas infrastructure and is active in the sale of LNG worldwide.
Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company with 2016 revenues of more than $10 billion. The Sempra Energy companies' more than 16,000 employees and approximately 32 million consumers worldwide.
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across virtually every industry including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods and environmental business. MC's current activities are expanding far beyond its traditional trading operations as its diverse business ranges from natural resources development to investment in retail business, infrastructure, financial products and manufacturing of industrial goods.
As of March 2017, Mitsubishi had over 200 offices and subsidiaries in some 90 countries worldwide and a network of approximately 1,200 group companies, and employs a multinational workforce of over 68,000 people.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of September 2017. Utilizing global operating locations, network and information resources, Mitsui & Co. is are multilaterally pursuing businesses that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects. They are active in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Infrastructure Projects, Integrated Transportation Systems, Chemicals, Energy, Food Resources, Food Products & Services, Consumer Services, and Innovation & Corporate Development Business. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world.
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 153,090 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €66.6 billion in 2016. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha is one of the world's leading transportation companies and has worked to ensure safe operations for over 132 years. NYK's revenue in fiscal 2016 was ¥1,924 billion, and as a group, NYK employs about 50,000 people worldwide. Tokyo-based NYK has regional headquarters in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, and Sao Paulo.