Global partners with shared values.
Cameron LNG benefits from strong sponsors, all of whom have broad knowledge of the LNG and energy industry:
- Sempra LNG & Midstream developed the first LNG receipt terminal on the west coast of North America, Energía Costa Azul, in Mexico and Cameron LNG near the Gulf of Mexico.
- ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) is the main LNG importer in Europe. Its LNG portfolio, sourced from six countries, is the third largest in the world. It operates 17 LNG carriers and has a significant presence in regasification terminals globally.
- Mitsui has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers spanning more than 40 years. The company holds equity interests in LNG production facilities that operate in seven countries.
- Mitsubishi Corporation is a highly experienced LNG developer and investor and has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers.
- NYK is one of the largest shipping companies in the world . It operates 846 major ocean vessels, as well as fleets of planes, trains, and trucks, including 28 LNG carriers.
Sempra LNG & Midstream develops and builds LNG receipt terminals, liquefaction facilities and integrated midstream natural gas infrastructure and is active in the sale of LNG worldwide.
Sempra Energy, based in San Diego, is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company with 2016 revenues of more than $10 billion. The Sempra Energy companies' more than 16,000 employees approximately 32 million consumers worldwide.
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across virtually every industry including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods and environmental business. MC's current activities are expanding far beyond its traditional trading operations as its diverse business ranges from natural resources development to investment in retail business, infrastructure, financial products and manufacturing of industrial goods.
With over 200 Offices & Subsidiaries in approximately 90 countries worldwide and a network of over 600 group companies, MC employs a multinational workforce of over 65,000 people.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 146 offices in 66 countries as of April, 2014. Utilizing our global operating locations, network and information resources, we are multilaterally pursuing business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal Resources, Infrastructure Projects, Integrated Transportation Systems, Chemicals, Energy, Food Resources, Food Products & Services, Consumer Services, Innovation & Corporate Development Business. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world.
ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take up today's major energy and environmental challenges: meeting energy needs, ensuring the security of supply, fighting against climate change and maximizing the use of resources. The Group provides highly efficient and innovative solutions to individuals, cities and businesses by relying on diversified gas-supply sources, flexible and low-emission power generation as well as unique expertise in four key sectors: independent power production, liquefied natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services. ENGIE employs 152,900 people worldwide and achieved revenues of EUR 74.7 billion in 2014.
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha is one of the world's leading transportation companies.. NYK's revenue in fiscal 2012 was about $23 billion, and as a group NYK employs about 55,000 people worldwide. NYK is based in Tokyo and has regional headquarters in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, and Sao Paulo.