Global Partners with Shared Values
Cameron LNG benefits from strong Partners, all of whom have broad knowledge of the LNG and energy industry:
- Sempra LNG developed the first LNG receipt terminal on the west coast of North America, Energía Costa Azul, in Mexico and Cameron LNG near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Total is a major energy player committed to supplying affordable energy to a growing population, addressing climate change and meeting new customer expectations.
- Mitsui has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers spanning more than 40 years. The company holds equity interests in LNG production facilities that operate in seven countries.
- Mitsubishi Corporation is a highly experienced LNG developer and investor and has a significant global LNG portfolio and strong relationships with major LNG buyers.
- NYK is one of the largest shipping companies in the world. It operates 846 major ocean vessels, as well as fleets of planes, Trains, and trucks, including 28 LNG carriers.